1. How could you help me achieve my goals?
Be clear about your business’ aims, be sure that the web development firm is effective at assisting you to achieve them. After your first contact, would you believe they will be able to help you achieve them and have a definite knowledge of your aims?
Your site strategy should:
- Create powerful content and drive traffic by means of a social networking and website stations
- Feature landing pages that lead nurturing and focus on lead generation
- Allow you to convert leads
- Target a growth in revenue
2. Will my site be optimized for search engine optimization?
A stunning site isn’t going to be located on Google if it can not include search engine optimization principles.
Do you realize that 70% of the links are organic (not paid). And whopping visit the top three search results that are organic.1 Is the web development business expert of this type? What’s the search engine optimization strategy? Ask a lot of questions and become involved in this procedure – review and give feedback on landing pages and your target key words. The development firm will develop a better knowledge of your organization and you will get a result that is better.
3. Will I have complete charge of my site?
Are links to social networking stations to be found on the website? Is it true that the website include a website? What if a Chiropractor is interested?
4. Are references (present/previous customers) accessible for me to contact?
Are example and reviews websites open to review? Most services that are successful are pleased to talk about their successes along with you. Did they deliver promptly?
5. A web development firm having a focus in your market (physician, dentist, chiropractor, etc.) is more prone to be comfortable with your business’s on-line challenges. They may be much more prone to learn your competition and realize PCC efforts or competitive local search engine optimization will likely be.
6. Does one associate making use of their work?
Review the work to determine whether it actually speaks to you personally of the web development firm. Is the layout professional and uncluttered? Is messaging convincing and clear? For those who have bookings, trust your gut – it is time to search elsewhere. Web design can be costly, so be sure to find a good one. I personally recommend http://www.launch83design.com.
7. In case your long term business plan has special revenue targets, will you be taught by the firm that which you should know to drive traffic to your own website, generate and nurture leads and make new customers? Be sure that the firm gets the internet marketing and web development knowledge meet your own targets, and ask in regards to a relationship that is long term. Most new companies don’t possess the knowledge (or time) to put money into concentrated marketing plan that is inbound.